Why become a member? ×

Seasons Greetings from BC

ped

I know it's tacky but I wanted to say Merry Xmas to everyone on BC. It's been a rollercoaster year and a very important one for the community. Thanks to the hard work from Ben, the admins and the mods we have managed to sort most of the problems with the new software.

Thanks to everyone who has donated, it makes a big difference to the way the site works and has recently paid for another database move. Thanks also to people who have bought a Polo from the shop.

2011 was a good year for 'Bass Bashes' too, with bashes around the country involving hundreds of members. I still think these are a key part of what makes the community so strong. I promise that when we have some money I'll set up a BC party/bash to say thanks properly. These bashes have raised a great amount of money for charity and have been entirely organised by generous BC members.

It's good to see people using the 'report' function to alert the mods to posts in the wrong area etc - thanks to the mods for picking those up and keeping the forum tidy. There have been typically few incidents this year behaviour wise and the forum continues to be a welcoming and vibrant community as a result.

We have some exciting new ideas and features planned for 2012 so keep your eyes peeled. We still have some little things to sort in the meantime, so it's going to be a busy year for sure.

Here are some statistics you might like to know about Basschat over the last month (Nov 22-Dec 22)

[b]75,346[/b] Unique Visitors

[b]2,201,285[/b] Pageviews

[b]23.90%[/b] New Visits

[b]00:09:01[/b] Avg. Time on Site

United Kingdom- [b]191,221[/b] visits

United States- [b]11,637[/b] visits

Belize- [b]1[/b] visit

Thanks for being part of the site and let's hope 2012 brings more of the same

Have a happy happy xmas and don't go into Off Topic if you've been on the juice!

ped