Why become a member? ×

SOLD Aguilar DB112NT in boss tweed x2

mrhectic

[s][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][color=#282828]Hey everyone, [/color][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][color=#282828]I have decided to put my Aguilar DB112NT bass cabs, in boss tweed up for sale! [/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#2A2A2A][color=#282828]All the Specs can be found from the Aguilar website: [/color][url="http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_cabinets_db112nt.htm"]http://www.aguilaram...ets_db112nt.htm[/url][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#282828]These bass cabs are in good condition but have a few marks and scuffs here and there, as you’d expect for a gigged rig. They have great low end and the boss tweed finish looks great on any stage! I've decided to part with these to fund an upgrade to something much bigger, so these bad boys need to go![/color][/size]

[b][size=3][color=#2A2A2A][color=#282828]Please note both cabs are the NT (Non-tweeter) version.[/color][/color][/size][/b]

[size=3][color=#2A2A2A][color=#282828]I’m looking for SOLD for the pair, or SOLD each. Pick up only please from Bristol (Bedminster). [/color][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#2A2A2A][color=#282828]Thanks for looking! [/color][/color]
[color=#2A2A2A][color=#282828]MrHectic[/color][/color][/size][/font][/s]

Edited by mrhectic

[quote name='mrhectic' timestamp='1325101974' post='1479918']
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][color=#2A2A2A][color=#282828]I’m looking for £500 for the pair, or £300 each. Pick up only please from Bristol (Bedminster). [/color][/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

Bit of a bargain for someone... if I were in Bristol I'd have them just to make a 4x12 stack (even though I could only use two)! :gas: