Why become a member? ×

FS Ibanez SR1000 EFM NTF Prestige - SOLD

2pods

I bought this new, and it's still mint, having never been gigged or been outside my little studio (non smoking house), so it's absolutely mint, as if it was just purchased.
At the time ( 2005 )this was the top of Ibanez's range. I've had other top end Ibanez, and this compares very favourably indeedy !

It is 5 piece SR4 Maple/Bubinga neck through, Flamed Maple/Maple wing body, MN-4 bridge with 19mm string spacing,2[i][b] USA custom Bartolini [/b][/i]soapbars ([u]NOT[/u] the cheaper[i][b] Bart MK1s[/b][/i]), and Vari-Mid III HQ 3 band EQ.
It currently has a set of 105-45 Elixirs on it with a nice low action.

It comes with it's matching Ibanez moulded and shaped hard case, with a fetching crimson plush shaped interior :gas:

It plays great, sounds great, and looks great. So why am I selling ? Long story short, damage to my hands, medium scale bass (not a patch on this, but I can't afford a Kingbass), making do :happy:

So here's the pics:

I'm looking for £500, and would much prefer collection, but I could courier at at cost to the buyer.
My feedback thread is on here, and my eBay feedback is under the same name: 2pods.

If you want to try it out, just give me a shout.

Ta,

Edited by 2pods