Why become a member? ×

Feedback for richardd

Chairleg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a GB Streamliner 900 from Rich to replace the one I stupidly sold last year.

Very easy transaction, well packaged and good comms. Have only been able to test it with my 10" cab at my holiday location so really looking forward to return home and use it in anger with my Barefaced cabs.

Thanks Rich!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought Richard's Valenti Vintage J4 (the famous #42 ;) the other week there and have been loving the insane low end ever since! :) Very easy deal, great communications and fantastic packaging. Would not hesitate to buy from him again, throughly recommended seller :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just picked up a Bergantino HD112 from Rich. Top bloke and a brilliant basschatter! We had some good coffee and good conversation. Its a shame I dont live nearer Rich because I would like to go and see his blues band play.

Cheers Rich and Happy Christmas!!

Edited by interpol52

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bought a bass (a real beauty mind you) off of Rich and the whole transaction was great. We did the deal over a period of time and the communications were easy, until we finally met up and had a really nice chat in the process. I would not hesitate to do any dealings with Rich. Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

Just traded a Sandberg for Rich's CIJ Jazz bass. Rich was great to deal with as has been said many times, ended up meeting in Sheffield to swap basses and have a good chat.

Thanks very much Rich, you're a star.

• 3 months later...

Another smooth transaction with Rich, just bought a Vanderkley 112mnt from him. Item as described and great price.
Makes a change for me to be buying from you this time Rich!
Many thanks for meeting up with me in Melton, it is always a pleasure to see you.
Ian