Why become a member? ×

New stuff in the Basschat Shop!

ped

[quote name='woodyratm' timestamp='1329923006' post='1549820']
Ped - any idea if there's going to be BC tshirts?
[/quote]

There will be, yeah. I can't invest much in stock at the moment so can't afford to sort them just yet!

I wasnt really sure i would wear a polo shirt out in public but as i ran out of clean tops ive got mine on today and ive had two nice compliments and it feels nice so im going to be ordering another one or two. I got a shot of my GF with mine on yesterday but not sure if i should post it :-)

I think i might actually go for the black non custom version next. I dont suppose there is any chance of getting a black with orange is there?

Cool, start a thread with that then unless someone starts one in the meantime!

I normally use Photobucket for 'randon' stuff. I only use Flickr for things I want to keep and/or print.

On another note, I'm sponsoring an orphan in Nepal with my BC profits. I bought him a little guitar which he got yesterday and there's a video of him playing it that I'll upload. I've just sent him a mini sized BC polo!!! I'll put the pic in the thread when I have it :0)

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1330430412' post='1557253']
On another note, I'm sponsoring an orphan in Nepal with my BC profits. I bought him a little [b]guitar[/b] which he got yesterday and there's a video of him playing it that I'll upload. I've just sent him a mini sized BC polo!!! I'll put the pic in the thread when I have it :0)
[/quote]

What were you thinking?! <_<

In all seriousness though, that's pretty darn cool

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1330430916' post='1557263']
What were you thinking?! <_<

In all seriousness though, that's pretty darn cool
[/quote]

Haha yeah I was going to get him a mini bass but then I realised he wouldn't have electricity so short of comissioning a custom acoustic mini bass the guitar was the only option!! I'm putting him through school and hopefully renaming him Basschat (lol joking). He's called Dinesh.

That's very kind. All the site donations and shop funds go back to developing the site at the moment, as we have a few big things coming up which cost mega bucks to develop. I think it's best that people who donate to the site see their donations bring benefits to them directly though better features and improvements.

I decided to sponsor Dinesh with my own money though as it costs half the price of my road tax to put him through school for a year! I'm hoping he will become a famous bass player and I'll make my money back ;)

Good work Ped. Thats a fantastic way to spend money, hope he does well in life, thanks to you. Sounds like you are working on your retirement plan ;-)

I might hold off on the pic posting until i can find a new hosting site that i dont plan on using much. I'll place an order for another shirt now though.

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1330434189' post='1557343']
That's very kind. All the site donations and shop funds go back to developing the site at the moment, as we have a few big things coming up which cost mega bucks to develop. I think it's best that people who donate to the site see their donations bring benefits to them directly though better features and improvements.

I decided to sponsor Dinesh with my own money though as it costs half the price of my road tax to put him through school for a year! I'm hoping he will become a famous bass player and I'll make my money back ;)
[/quote]

Excellent - I thoroughly agree. And kudos (and big thanks) to you for the hard work.

These are the shots i took of her on Sat morning. She had taken the shirt to slip on while making breakfast so i made her pose in it. Yes, i asked her to put the shoes on, this is not the usual way i get my breakfast lol.

Im happy to move these in to a show your polo thread once it gets going but didnt want to have just these shots in it.