Why become a member? ×

New stuff in the Basschat Shop!

ped

Lovely photo, beautiful girlfriend, and lovely polo shirt. I'm tempted to get one, the smallest possible size, and then take it in and see if I manage to fit it.
Would be good to start a thread of us wearing BC shirts and I'd love to join in! I'll have a look at the sizing chart and see if there's any way to turn whichever is the tiniest into a damn size 6...

Edit: Dave, tell her she's gorgeous in those photos, no need for hair, makeup or trickery.

Edited by bluejay

Thanks Bluejay. The shirts are actually quite nice, very soft and comfortable. I'll definitely be getting another one in a month or so, think ill hang on to the girlfriend for a while though.

If a thread does get going im sure ill be able to offer one of me wearing one, i might even put the shoes on, just for Linus27

My new Polo shirts arrived today, thanks Chris.. I actually prefer this one over the custom ones as I love the black and orange colour scheme.

So, thats two Polo's and one grey/orange T's (that i cant really get in to) ive got now.

Funny thing is i noticed that since last Thursday ive been wearing bass related tops, without actually realising it until today. I've also got a TalkBass T, a nice T from Burtons that's got a bass on it, a bass clef T and i had on one of my sons "my Dad plays bass" tops..

Bloody hell, has my mid life crises has started?. Still, its cheaper than buying basses.

[quote name='dave_bass5' timestamp='1330681095' post='1561345']
My new Polo shirts arrived today, thanks Chris.. I actually prefer this one over the custom ones as I love the black and orange colour scheme.

So, thats two Polo's and one grey/orange T's (that i cant really get in to) ive got now.

Funny thing is i noticed that since last Thursday ive been wearing bass related tops, without actually realising it until today. I've also got a TalkBass T, a nice T from Burtons that's got a bass on it, a bass clef T and i had on one of my sons "my Dad plays bass" tops..

Bloody hell, has my mid life crises has started?. Still, its cheaper than buying basses.
[/quote]

Great! Thanks for buying from us because we're shifting all the money into improving the site so you'll look cool and have a better site, too! Win win!

Just saw your question RE black/orange 'custom' type polos; I'll see if I can add that design to the shop and let you know.

In terms of stickers, I'm back to square 2 as the samples weren't good enough so I'm looking for another supplier for those. I want them to be right and the supplier who made the samples has pretty much ignored my designs and sizes so I'm walking away!

I wish everyone was as good as the embroiderer I use for the polos, they are SUPERB!

ped

Ill definitely be purchasing one or two more, probably in "summer" colours but a black or grey with orange would be great.

Regarding the stickers. I work for a small printers and might be able to help. If you want to PM me some details i can pass it on to our Litho dept and see if they can help.
We are only a very small company so so it could be that we work out too expensive but if you want me to look in to it let me know.
This is our website
[url="http://www.oldacres.co.uk"]http://www.oldacres.co.uk[/url]

• 1 month later...

Yes funnily enough I've been talking to an Italian leather chap about some and also to a fabric embroiderer. There's two more things arriving soon though but both require more funds to purchase stock (these will be shipped by my assistant rather than the manufacturer). For some reason, sales of polos has almost totally dried up this month! No idea why...

The new products are stickers and BC custom lanyards with ID card holder. Should be useful for meets and shows.

I'm still waiting for a set of new features to be introduced on the site and to pay for those before I can afford any work in this area. I was hoping that by the end of next week I will know where I stand in this but let's just say I'm not holding my breath. Quite frustrating but I'm not going to rush anything because it has to be 100% right.

Cheers for the suggestion and keep any others coming!

Oh and I'm also getting T shirts designed..

Cheers
ped

• 3 months later...

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1342817473' post='1741588']
Good point, well presented. We can look into it.

Pork pie hat?
Beany?
[/quote]Both and caps too, baseball and flat.

Edited by ezbass

Mugs? Mainly, as I could sit and advertise the forum, the amount of tea I drink in the office :)

Lanyard sounds good (could never get into the building without my pass, so why not).

Only comment was that my XL Polo really was XL. Costing me a fortune in kebabs to nail the [i]fitted [/i]look :lol:

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1342820096' post='1741639']
Only comment was that my XL Polo really was XL. Costing me a fortune in kebabs to nail the [i]fitted [/i]look :lol:[/quote]

Ah now y'see, I had to lay [i]off [/i]the kebabs for a couple of weeks for the fitted look. For me the XL was more... L.