Why become a member? ×

New stuff in the Basschat Shop!

ped

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1342820096' post='1741639']
Mugs? Mainly, as I could sit and advertise the forum, the amount of tea I drink in the office :)

Lanyard sounds good (could never get into the building without my pass, so why not).
[/quote]

Decent size mugs, like pint size!
That'd be good.

Lanyards too would be good. As long as it doesn't look like it says asschat.

All good ideas. This summer I hope to add T shirts, stickers and lanyards. Problem is the £ at the moment, we're spending a fair bit over the next 3-6 months on site development. I think Lanyards will be next though as we have a supplier and design set up already.

I've just had the artwork for the T shirts and planning a design competition for people here to submit designs for us to vote on. If we did this every few months we could end up with quite an exciting range.

Cheers

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1342868176' post='1742042']
I think Lanyards will be next though as we have a supplier and design set up already.

[/quote]

The security guards in work will be pleased. As I only ever have my pass in my pocket.

[quote name='bartelby' timestamp='1342873315' post='1742147']
The security guards in work will be pleased. As I only ever have my pass in my pocket.
[/quote]

I'm making you a special 'asschat' one ;)

The guards might be VERY pleased...

Just brought a red Polo. Thats 3 now :-)

These feel very comfortable in this bloody hot weather, might get another one or two once (if) the designs change.

Still have to find some way of shrinking in to my old BC Tee though.

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1343118640' post='1745342']
What about Basschat underpants? Be good for a laugh, I reckon. :D
[/quote]

wouldn't 'asschat' underpants be better? :lol:

Edited by andydye

• 4 weeks later...

I've almost finished the new shop code for the new items.

There's T shirts with our logo plus T shirts with technical drawings of some famous bass types. Long/short sleeve, mens/womens, a range of colours.

Also you'll be able to buy a BC lanyard for gigs and events.

I've also made the buttons say 'add to cart' so you can more easily buy a couple of things at once.

Should be LIVE as soon as the lanyards arrive. I'll announce on the blog when ready. For now, the shop has been taken offline whilst it all gets changed about.

Cheers

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1345486148' post='1778071']
Sounds good! Will you be at the South East Bass Bash and maybe take some of the merch with you for us to buy there and then?
[/quote]

Everything is drop shipped apart from the lanyards so I won't be able to bring any stock. Could bring some lanyards though!

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1345488558' post='1778121']...the strings sets I'm giving to the raffle.
[/quote]

Very thoughtful of you, but I'm more 'boxer', myself. Others may appreciate more, of course. Will you be modelling them yourself..?