Why become a member? ×

Reverend Rumblefish 5 L Ridged Aluminium

Manu Berdin

Difficult to find original US made Reverend Rumblefish 5 L Ridged Aluminium finish instead of phenolic . ( was a 200 $ option ) , year 2000. There's only 289 Rumblefish 5 L in the world & only 3 in this finish ...

Rumblefish 5L: 5-string with 35 inch scale, two Reverend ( Kent Armastrong made ) J-style pickups, 3-position voicing switch (parallel, single coil, series), volume and tone controls. Simple yet versatile, with ultra-deep piano-like clarity and resonance. The comfortable neck profile and tight B string make for a modern classic

It's a semi hollowbody bass , so it does have a unique sound ( like a mix between Beatlebass & Jazz bass ) but very efficient and tight ...

I want to sell it because i have two of them .

I have used this bass in différent styles like : Blues , Salsa , Pop , Soul music each time it gave me the right sound . If you want a big sound , that's it . The neck is wonderfully comfortable also for a five strings neck . This bass is also really light weight and comfortable for long gigs .

The bass will come in the very stylish tuxedo teardrop hardcase ...

The bass is in very good condition , almost mint , no fret wear , truss rod totally fonctional , weight is 4 kg ...

and will be very well packed .

850 £ plus shipping from France

Edited by Manu Berdin

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1327661227' post='1514833']
Great looking bass..

It's amazing to see 2 Reverend basses for sale at the same time here on Basschat too..

Good luck with the sale!
[/quote]

Thanks !

Two Reverend basses , same brand , but different basses , the Us made are 35 " semi hollow body , and the asian made are 34 " solid body ...

Even the difference between US Lakies & asian Lakies is not so important ...

Saturday bump !