Why become a member? ×

ACG Recurve 4 - Reduced for quick sale: ON HOLD

Scooby

Putting this back up for sale. Looking to sell my very recent acquisition of an ACG Recurve 4. It's a one piece Black Limba body with a Satin Finish and a Black Limba/Wenge 5 piece neck. Acrylic Impregnated Birdseye Maple finger board with no radius. Hipshot Type A bridge,Ultralite tuners,Schaller strap locks. ACG RFB into an ACG EQ2 3K/S. Low battery indicator.
This is a delight to play with a very smooth, slim neck (think Jazz) a huge tonal range that, with a bit of experimentation, you can get a sound to suit you. Ignore anything anyone has ever said about having difficulties with a filter pre amp, this is fantastic and time spent learning how it works really does pay off. More details and pics from: [url="http://www.acguitars.co.uk/Gallery/232/"]http://www.acguitars...uk/Gallery/232/[/url]

The bass is light at just under 8lbs. It comes with a hard case, tools and guide to the pre amp. I'll also include a ramp I had made, from the black limba which can be attached with double sided tape.
Only considering selling as I want to fund a custom build.

Looking to sell this to a pair of loving hands, so I'm asking :) Really do need to move this on fairly quickly.

Edited by Scooby

[quote name='lettsguitars' timestamp='1328454308' post='1527232']
Why the quick sale? if you dont mind me asking.
[/quote]

Don't mind at all. Decided on a custom build and, as my existing basses cover my 4 string needs...last in first out. :)

Edited by Scooby

[quote name='Ian Davies' timestamp='1328689921' post='1531075']
Absolute bargain for a fantastic bass from a top bloke!

Really wish I could afford it myself but alas not enough funds right now :(
[/quote]

Cheers, Ian. I wish you'd got the funds too :lol:

• 2 weeks later...