Why become a member? ×

Feedback for hamfist

topo morto

Sold a bitsa Thunder Jet Ray bass to Alan. Immediate payment, good comms throughout. Unfortunately the bass was slightly damaged in transit but Alan was really good about it and we have reached a mutually satisfactory conclusion to the deal.

Hope you enjoy the bass :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just spent a very pleasant hour or so in Alan's company, prior to buying his brilliant sounding Genz cab off him.

Really knows his stuff, excellent taste in basses and gear generally, as well as being a great person to deal with...

Thanks for the cab Alan - just what I was looking for!

That's a fabulous sounding Trace head you've got for sale by the way - a real bargain to be had for someone!

All the best :)

Nik

.... and that someone is me! Just received Alan's Trace Elliot head in a lightening quick transaction. I will copy and paste from his advert:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"This is the best amp I have ever owned, period. Everything on it works just perfectly. The moment I bought this one my amp search ended."[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nothing more to add. I used to have and love TE gear in the past, after a back injury sold it because it was too heavy. At 12kg this is easily portable and it simply feels like coming home. :)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thank you Alan.[/font][/color]

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought an Ashdown ABM410 from Alan. Great comms throughout the deal, drove to his to collect, and when there we had a cuppa and a good chat about all things bass/amp/cab, as you do.

Got great cats too, one of which seemed to rather like me - and the feeling was mutual, awesome moggy. But of course, this shouldn`t be a factor in deciding whether to buy basses or amps :lol: