Why become a member? ×

Feedback for graham1945

lowregisterhead

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

You're right Ryan, he did stick a musicman up for sale.....and I now have it!
Graham was a gent throughout the transaction, even wrote me instructions on how to get home quicker after I picked the Stingray up.
I think he was keen to get rid of me before he changed his mind!

Thanks,

John

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have just got the Alembic this morning. It was very well packed and survived the journey from England to Hungary in one piece.
Graham is a nice gentleman to deal with, all the comminication was flawless and it was a real easygoing deal, despite international shiment and bank transfer. Thanks Graham for this great instrument and if anyone is about to deal with Graham, do it with confidence!

Paul

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Had the pleasure of buying a great USA G&L from Graham yesterday, incredible deal. As I was buying a 5 string out of necessity rather than GAS I don't think I could have dropped on a better purchase, way better than described. Many thanks for the bass and the mug of tea from a rock'n'rolling ornithologist!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Graham sold me his De Gier Bebop 5 string bass. I didn't have the means/time to travel all the way from the Netherlands to the south of the UK, so Graham agreed to meet me face to face at the ferry terminal in Calais where I was able to test the bass and close the deal. This all went very smooth and we had a nice chat about basses, bands and the upcoming Brexit. Graham is a trustworthy and nice person that communicates clearly and replies quickly to messages/questions. Thanks Graham! I hope you will be able to enjoy a new or used De Gier Soul Mate soon!

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

Graham bought my Thunderfunk bass head. As is often the way, we met in a lay-by near Winchester, and no doubt the other drivers parked there were wondering what kind of dodgy deal was being done! We met before a few years back when he bought one of my basses, so it was very nice to renew our acquaintance. Sorry for being late, and thanks for your patience!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I bought a Modulus Genesis from Graham. He took care of everything better than anyone before. Just one detail: all parts of the bass were polished!

The trip to north Europe, so Finland, took just few days and the bullet proof package came intact.

Shop with confidence. He is a true gentleman you can trust.

Kind regards, a big thank you.

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 14/02/2012 at 12:07, lowregisterhead said:

Graham bought my Reverend Mercalli 5FM, and was a pleasure to deal with, a real gent. Thanks Graham, and no, you can't have my van, you'll have to buy your own... http://basschat.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/%3C#EMO_DIR%23%3E/laugh.png

Finally made it Dave.

A2DCC492-677B-4F89-807B-BC26819FA772.thumb.jpeg.0c29d9b05104aa9c07e9d2ce889a5460.jpeg

• Haha 1