Why become a member? ×

feedback for CHRISDABASS

CHRISDABASS

MB1. :)
Excellent Transaction,Great communication,bought Chris's Sadowsky Outboard Pre Amp Which is Absolutely Mustard!,and has breathed new life into my passive Aria.....Great piece of Kit....i may never need to look down at a passive bass again! :huh:
would quite happily buy from Chris again!
Many Thanks Chris!
Martin.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='MB1' post='176698' date='Apr 14 2008, 10:01 PM']MB1. :huh:
Excellent Transaction,Great communication,bought Chris's Sadowsky Outboard Pre Amp Which is Absolutely Mustard!,and has breathed new life into my passive Aria.....Great piece of Kit....i may never need to look down at a passive bass again! ;)
would quite happily buy from Chris again!
Many Thanks Chris!
Martin.[/quote]

thanks for the kind words martin

:)

anybody else got anythin to say? ;)

hahahha

I just bought a Geddy Lee Jazz body off of Chris. It was exactly as described except he threw in a BA II bridge instead of a standard thingy!! Checked it was OK first - which - of course - it was. The body was well packaged, and he kept me up to date throughout the transaction. Couldn't have asked for more - thanks dude!!

Col

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think Chris and I are on our 3rd deal...... easy sale of my GK head to chris, a real pleasure to deal with.

He also gave me a copy of his band's demo CD...... excellent stuff and some nifty bass playing for Chris...... very John Taylor (Duran Duran)

ATB

Mark

[quote name='Marcus' post='425887' date='Mar 5 2009, 10:38 AM']I think Chris and I are on our 3rd deal...... easy sale of my GK head to chris, a real pleasure to deal with.

He also gave me a copy of his band's demo CD...... excellent stuff and some nifty bass playing for Chris...... very John Taylor (Duran Duran)

ATB

Mark[/quote]

Thanks mate! thats a great compliment!

Glad you liked the CD!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Chris does it again !!!!

Boy this guy knows how it should be done........ we exchanged Sadowsky Basses today and everyone's a winner !!!

Top blole this Chrisdabass, the only question is what will we trade next...... got my eye on his NYC like but he's not havin any of it !!!

ATB

Mark

• 1 month later...

[quote name='allighatt0r' post='477561' date='May 2 2009, 10:04 AM']Brilliant guy to deal with, kept me well informed and chucked a MMIV badge and sticker in with the Sadowsky strings. Very quick delivery and would highly recommend this guy![/quote]

Thank you for the kind words mate :)

do you have any feedback anywhere that i can add to? or shall i start a new one?

:rolleyes: