Why become a member? ×

Feedback for mark_ir

theozzy

Here's some feedback for [url="http://basschat.co.uk/user/3605-mark-ir/"][color="#282828"]mark_ir[/color][/url] who has just bought my mesa boogie big block 750. I know him personally, so I know he is very reliable and accomodating. He has a right collection of basses and amps and he runs Leeds' best rehearsal studio Old Chapel Studios. So he regularly buys and sells gear.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Mark

Clearly a man with good taste as he bought my peavey MK IV head & mesa boogie walkabout extension speaker off me when he came over today.
He made the arrangements & transactions all go very easily.
I would thoroughly recommend him for buying & selling from in the future. A nice bloke to do business with.

Cheers Vindi

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did a Deal with Mark part trade on my Walkabout for his M Pulse 600, after some horse trading talk it was a smooth deal, I visited the Studio so both amps could be tried out. A few beer tokens changed hands my way and we both parted happy. Since tried the M Pulse an awesome tone machine piece of Mesa Electrickery. I would not hesitate to deal again as Marks integrity is without doubt.

Thanks Mark

Edited by Oldman

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='mark_ir' timestamp='1332343358' post='1586981']
work is just an excuse to acquire more bass toys than should be allowed,
[/quote] so a while back (and on gumtree not basschat) I had an GK combo that I wanted to sell as it was a bit heavy and wide for my 3rd floor flat. Mark got in contact and I took the amp and a couple of basses for him to play with... he let me have a shot on a load of his gear too...

Great times and while I went wanting to sell him an amp I ended up giving him money and trading for a walkabout scout.
Anyway - Mark is a great guy so trade/sell/buy with confidence - he also has a stingray which is one of the nicest basses I've ever tried ever - if you do a deal with him see if he'll let you have a shot. :)

• 1 year later...

Just been over to Leeds to get a Barefaced cab off Mark, top bloke, great comms in messages and a pleasure to deal with.

Only noticed when I came to leave feedback that we have met previously, almost 6 years, but apologies for not remembering Mark! :D

The funny thing is, I had even forgot that I had the gear that I sold to you back in 2011 until I read this, my memory is terrible!

Edited by Wooks79

• 1 year later...