Why become a member? ×

Kennyrodg

The Burpster

Just bought Pete's Kramer off him. I asked ages back for a heads up when he sold it, and true to his word he gave me first dibs. A true gent with a skill in uber packing everything so it would survive a bomb! brilliant coms and all in all a really great guy to have bought from :) thanks! :D

• 1 month later...

Pete just bought a Lakland from me. He is a very nice chap and a gentleman to deal with. Great comms all through out and we had a nice chat when we met to handover the bass. Thanks again Pete, great to see you again and enjoy the bass. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Bob,
Absolute pleasure to meet up with you and your good lady this morning.
Well, I decided to gig the Bass tonight after all and I'm blown away to be honest....what a cracker !!
I loved it, the band loved it, can't say fairer than that.
Cheers Bob, he / she is in safe hands.
B)

• 3 weeks later...

Bought Pete's Markbass TTE500. Super guy to deal with. 100% honest in description of the amp which arrived in great condition, good communication, really rapid posting, well wrapped etc.

We never met, as we're at opposite ends of the country, but he came across as a thoroughly nice guy and it was pleasure doing business with him :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Delivery to the north of Scotland can be problematic and costly at the best of times so it was a tremendous boost that when I bought a Warwick bass from Pete he was able to arrange delivery to me personally first hand free of charge.
Not only can you deal with Pete in confidence but being an all round good guy he goes the extra mile. No shades of grey, the condition and spec of the bass exactly as described.

Thanks Pete.