Why become a member? ×

SRL Networks, Skunk Radio Is this genuine?

Pinball

[i]Hi I recieved the following.[b] Please take care in case it it virused or something[/b] the whole mail is long so I have included an extracts.....[/i]

[size=4]I'm an AnR at SRL Networks in London sourcing tracks for our pre-launch playlist on one of our radio stations.

I was wondering if you would like to send us one of your tracks so we can play and promote it for a month. [b]DON'T WORRY IT'S ALL FREE[/b]. Submit your track by visiting the station website at [url="http://www.skunkradiolive.com/"]www.skunkradiolive.com[/url] and clicking the "SEND US YOUR TRACK" link at the bottom of any page.

Also, to be notified when the station officially launches please follow us on twitter @skunkradiolive or facebook/skunkradiolive, there are links at the Bottom-Right of every page.

I look forward to hearing from you.

[i]It goes on.............[/i][/size]

[font=Arial][size=6]SRL NETWORKS[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=6]ARTIST INVITATION[/size][/font]

[size=4][font=Arial]Dear Upcoming/Independent/Unsigned Artist,[/font]

[font=Arial]Getting your music out there has never been easier. [/font][b][font=Arial]SRL Networks is particularly designed to be popular amongst AnRs, Record Labels, Music Publishers and Top industry professionals all over the world searching for new talent.[/font][/b][font=Arial] Your music will also be heard by music lovers all over the world. [/font]

[b][font=Arial]Your Website/Link/Itunes Store is also promoted[/font][/b][font=Arial] so you could receive more traffic to your work and even sell more records. We also have a number of Artist Promotion tools on our sites so please do check them out as well [/font]

[i][font=Arial]What is the catch or is it genuine? Opinions please? Potential problems? Anyone heard of this or had dealings?[/font][/i][/size]

Edited by Pinball

haahaa[quote name='ahpook' timestamp='1333617168' post='1604192']
a "pre-launch" playlist.

nice to be played on a radio station that doesn't broadcast yet.
[/quote]

Haahaa, well I guess everyone has to start somewhere, even radio stations have to start. I can't find anything about it anywhere!

I may send something, not yet though, even if I miss out on a number 1