Why become a member? ×

Hello everyone

shaundixon666

Well i just joined basstalk about a week ago and now we have moved so I thought i would introduce myself properly. My names Shaun (if you hadnt already guessed :)) im 19 and I play bass guitar in an extreme Metal band called Entrails (website and myspace up soon). Been playing bass for around about 3 and a bit years although it doesnt seem that long.

The equipment i have at the moment is a:

Ibanez BTB405QM

no amp currently as mine blew up recently but am looking to purchase one in the next few days

As for effects got myself a Electro Harmonix Big Muff PI USA and a Morley power wah pedal, should be getting my Russian Muff through the post in the next few hours :huh:

And thats me pretty much, nice to meet all of you as you all seem like a very nice bunch

[quote name='woodenshirt' post='2488' date='May 19 2007, 09:54 PM']Welcome Shaun,

I love the band name.....totally spot on for your type of music I should imagine.

Top tip: If you ever decide to change musical direction, I can't see you playing Jazz Funk with a name like that mate!!!!!

Mart[/quote]

:) dont know why you say that for? :huh: