Why become a member? ×

3 bass guitars for sale

edster

Hi,

Severe GAS has hit me, something I thought I was past, lol!. There is a bass on this forum which I have my eye on but in order to get it I need to shift this lot. Straight sale only I'm afraid, I need the cash for the other bass. All 3 are advertised elsewhere at a higher price.

First is a very good condition ESP B-206 ltd. I bought this as an introduction to 6 string bass and I didn't think I'd sell it but that's GAS for you. It bats well above it weight in terms of its sound and it certainly doesn't sound like a budget bass. Very good low B. Not too much different from my Lakland 55-01. It comes with a fitted ESP hardcase. I'll include a set of Rotosound RS666LD strings with it. SOLD.

Second is a Squier VM fretless jazz. I have replaced the bridge with a higher mass one and will include the original. It's been set up by our own talented 7-string and is sporting DR flatwounds. It's in mint condition and will come with a hardcase for posting. SOLD.

Last is a mint condition Crafter BA-400N/EQ acoustic. Comes in a well padded acoustic bass gig bag. I'm reluctant to send this via courier due to fear of damage. I will however meet anyone within a reasonable distance of Glasgow. That applies to all the basses. SOLD

Thanks for looking,

Eddie.

Edited by edster

• 1 month later...