Why become a member? ×

Feedback for dudi8

Johngh

I've just done a trade deal with David with my Sandberg for his Geddy Jazz plus cash.

Comms have been superb and the bass arrived yesterday exceedingly well packed and exactly as described.

Don't let the fact he's in Hungary put you off, he's 100% reliable and I'd have no problem dealing with him again.

• 3 weeks later...

I have traded my ACG Harlot singlecut bass with David for his Fender Jaco Pastorius jazz bass.

Quite simply, as good as trading on Basschat gets. I was initially apprehensive about sending my ACG out of the UK to a stranger but I would urge you to deal with David in confidence. Shipping my bass out of the UK could not have been easier (we both used DPD), and it only took a few days. The bass that arrived is simply fantastic. David was always on hand throughout with PM contact, and the matter really was as stress free as trading on Basschat gets.

Thanks again David, I love the bass.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received a beautiful new 5 string Warwick Streamer $$ from David yesterday.

Very nicely packaged, and really quick delivery (Received in 3 days from Hungary)

Definitely don't let his location put you off. He's a great guy to deal with, and updates you frequently on what's happening as well.

• 1 month later...

I purchased an EBS Microbassii from David and transaction was painless except for the waiting...all joking aside I never purchased from anyone overseas. From what I am told the wait time is normal.Very easy to work with and considering our respective locations his communication was always prompt.

• 2 months later...

Just echoing what everyone else has said. I bought a gig bag from David – it’s as-new, was very well packed, and shipped straightaway. David was great to deal with, and very patient (he kindly allowed me some time to think about things even though he received offers after I expressed an interest). Once everything was agreed he posted it out and provided me with a tracking number, then followed it up when it hadn’t been delivered when expected (probably due to the Easter holidays). Thanks again, David.

• 2 months later...

I bought David's Streamliner 900. I entirely agree with what everyone else on here has said - David's replies to queries are prompt and detailed, the transaction was completely pain free, and the amp was couriered very quickly (with tracking number) and was well packaged. Like andyonbass said, don't let the fact that David's in Hungary put you off in any way. David is Mr Reliable and is a thoroughly decent gent. This was my first purchase through basschat and I couldn't have had a better experience. Thanks David for making everything so straightforward (and for such a great amp!)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...