Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Such 2

BigBassBob

I sold an Ashdown rig to Martin recently.

After he showed a lot of interest I held onto the rig until he got the money and when he did, I delivered it in person.

Then things became interesting; no one would be at his place as I was passing so he trusted me (practically a stranger) to enter his place, drop the amp off and pick the money up.

He was true to his word and I was true to mine. Martin was an absolute pleasure to deal with and seemed like top gentleman from our comms.

I'd recommend him :)

Thanks again, Bob, for the whole deal and for the kind words :)

Also, I do apologize for not being there to at least carry the rig from your car.

BTW, in the original "for sale" thread someone asked you if the amp is English made, you replied that it's probably Chinese. Well, in fact it does say "manufactured in England by Ashdown Engineering" on the back (of both the head and cab), which, while I couldn't care less about the place of origin, shouldn't be a bad thing.

And yeah, the Yamaha is good, best 5 string P-style bass I've played so far, apart for the newer BB1025. I'm gonna refinish it soon in one of classic Fender custom colours, Burgundy Mist maybe?

Anyways, thank you :)

• 1 year later...

Sold a Fender Marcus Miller 4 String Jazz Bass to [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Marcin. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Transaction was smooth and payment quick. No problems whatsoever.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Very Much :)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]David :)[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...