Why become a member? ×

Jazz Bass Body and Neck for sale. Pictures!

Hey everyone, here I have a Jazz bass body and neck for sale. They are brand new, I brought them for a possible project but I haven't gotten around to ever starting and I need a clear out. The boxes have been opened but only because I inspected them for any nicks and scratches (which happened to me before) and they are both immaculate. Pictures will be up [s]shortly[/s] at the weekend (my camera has decided to go on the blink so borrowing my friends one at the weekend, apologies for any inconvenience), I'm asking for [s]£100[/s] £95 for the body and [s]£60[/s] £55 for the neck. Thanks everyone! Update: Just to confirm that pictures will be posted by the weekend, I apologize if this causes any inconvience. Thanks for your patience. Update: Have checked and all routing holes have been already drilled on the body.
Pictures are up! Thank you for waiting it out everyone. Close up of pick ups as requested now added. If you want a different picture please feel free to ask. Thanks.

Edit: I thought I should add a little bit more info about the body and neck. I brought them off of e-bay. The neck is Maple with Rosewood fret board and the body is ashwood. The neck is 38mm at the nut. There is a slight difference with the pickup routes. I hope this helps, if you have any other questions I will happily answer them within this topic. Thank you everyone.

[attachment=110531:Guitar-1.jpg] [attachment=110532:Guitar-2.jpg][attachment=110533:Guitar-3.jpg][attachment=110534:Guitar-4.jpg][attachment=110535:Guitar-5.jpg][attachment=110536:Guitar-6.jpg][attachment=110537:Guitar-7.jpg][attachment=110538:Guitar-8.jpg][attachment=110539:Guitar-9.jpg] [attachment=110657:guitar.jpg]

Edited by Rob8

Apologies I must have written this when I was half asleep last night.

The neck is Maple with Rosewood fret board and 22mm. I will get pictures up as soon as I possibly can, weekend at the latest. I will keep you informed and updated. Thanks for the comment. :)

Apologies for not uploading a requested picture. My camera's being very tempermental. I'm trying my hardest to get it to work and upload the pictures. They should (fingers crossed) be up shortly.