Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TJ Spicer

power of ten

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought an Orange Bass Terror from Tyler. Good price, excellent condition, really well packaged, great comms, and a faster deleivery than Jimmy Anderson. Top bloke to deal with and I happliy would again.

Cheers
Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just sold my Yamaha TRB 6-II to Tyler. Possibly the easiest transaction I've ever had on basschat (and they've all been great) - first spoke on Sunday, handed the bass over Tuesday. Excellent communication, and a really nice guy to talk to, so deal with confidence.

A bit sad to see her go, but sure she's in a good home now - enjoy her mate!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I just bought a Yamaha BB5000 from Tyler. It has been a very good transaction including international shipping to Norway. 

The communication has been awesome throughout. The bass was described accurately and honestly and there were no surprises. The bass plays sweet, Tyler did a prefect setup for me according to my preferences. 

The bass was very well packed and arrived safe and unharmed. The paperwork was quick and accurate. 

I can wholeheartedly recommend doing bass business with Tyler. 

Thanks for a great transaction and an awesome bass! 

Cheers, Jon-Inge 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sold one of my Yammy BBs to Tyler. We met up 'half way' in W London which saved me the hassle of packaging it up and sorting out a courier - always appreciated with the bigger bits of bass gear. Really smooth transaction and great guy. I'd have no hesitation in transacting with Tyler again or recommending him to my fellow BC'ers.

And, as darned good bass player, I know he'll be putting the Yammy to better use than I would have managed to :) 

Cheers buddy - enjoy the bass! 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...