Why become a member? ×

This beautifully crafted piece of kit was purchased just over a year ago. I have now decided to put it up for sale, after needing something a little bit bigger.

Blackstar amps are absolute quality and made to the highest standards. This particular 5w model comes complete with a Celestion speaker, insuring the best in high end crunch and low end delivery with plenty of volume to boot. Small enough to fit in any car but by no means soft or meak - this amp can easily play to a small crowd.

If you're looking for a secondary amp for smaller gigs or for studio purposes; purchase this amp today.

PM for details

Edited by Honest Guy

I'm in a band with Jarryd here so just to let you guys know: he's a genuinely awesome guy to deal with, and this amp sounds great and is in perfect condition!
Here he/the HT5 is looking smart at a recent band practice :)

[quote name='Honest Guy' timestamp='1340018869' post='1697600']
My humblest apologies... I naturally assumed people would know that the HT5 is a combo...[/quote]

No probs. Not sure if you're aware but they also do a head version of this too:

[url="http://www.andertons.co.uk/guitar-amp-heads/pid20683/cid689/blackstar-ht5rh-5w-tube-head.asp"]http://www.andertons.co.uk/guitar-amp-heads/pid20683/cid689/blackstar-ht5rh-5w-tube-head.asp[/url]

Apologies for veering off topic - what guitar does your guitarist use? It's very cool!

Edit - just found an earlier thread which mentions it's your Reverend. Might need to check them out myself, very cool looking things.

Edited by Wil

[quote name='jim_bass' timestamp='1340662202' post='1707896']
Ooooh. Tempted, and work in Lincoln....Where can I find the cash....

Is it the one with the reverb built in? and does it come with the footswitch?

Are you interested in any trades?
[/quote]

I'd ideally want cash, however, if a decent trade were to come up; I might consider it...
No built in reverb and most certainly comes with the footswitch.

[quote name='MoonBassAlpha' timestamp='1340662675' post='1707913']
How loud do these go in clean mode? I only had a quick tinker on the mini stack version and only really tried out the dirty sounds (which were nice!)
[/quote]

How can I put this to you? It's a valve amp and is naturally loud. I have played in a pretty big venue (capacity - 1000) and have never had to turn up more than half way - obviously had it mic'd up but it's pretty powerful.
The distortion on it is absolutely beautiful!

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='budget bassist' timestamp='1343935361' post='1757649']
Would you consider a trade for my Musicman FrankenSUB bass? Recently completed, see the thread in my sig. SUB bass body with OLP neck/tuners, SD Basslines and Status pickups, Musicman Bongo preamp (you'll rarely find one not in a Bongo) and assorted hardware.
[/quote]

While I appreciate the kind offer and salute you for your hard work on what is a beautiful instrument; I really need the money and so must humbly decline your offer sir. Thank you, however, for your interest.