Why become a member? ×

Basschat raises over £230 for Alzheimer's Association

ped

Good news folks,

Just donated £230.77 to the Alzheimer's Association thanks to everyone's donations at the bash. We should loads of tickets and lots of people won prizes (all of which have been sent and should have been received now).

I will be receiving a letter from them shortly thanking you all which I will scan in for you to see.

Hopefully we can make this a traditional thing and raise lots of money for charities at future bashes. Dogs Trust next?

Cheers
ped

• 4 weeks later...

I'm very embarrased to say that I've only just spotted this thread, byt I would like to add my vote of thanks for the donation.

I have recently been heavily involved with the Alzheimers Society following the sudden death of my Step Father and the subsquent sectioning of my Mother under the Mental Health Act due to her severe Alzheimers Disease.

The advice I have received fro the Society has proved to be invaluable and my only regret is thnat I did not contact them earlier but tried to sort things out alone.

A fantastic resource and one very worthy of the support you have kindly shown.