Why become a member? ×

Hard Rock Bassist Available

Clarky72

I've been playing for years now, I've got a stack of experience touring and recording, and a full kit of pro gear.

I'm influenced by 70s/80s hard rock & punk. If you listen to AC/DC, Kiss, Guns N'Roses, Crue, Aerosmith, Velvet Revolver, Ramones, Damned, Clash then drop me a line if you have a decent band who need a hard rock bassist.

I'm based around West London area.

Cheers
Steve

Edited by Clarky72

• 4 months later...

HI WELL WE ARE 2 GUITARS AND DRUMMER READY TO START WRITING AND GIGGING ,IM 28 YEARS OLD BEEN PLAYING AND GIGGING BACK HOME ALSO MY BAND HAD AN ALBUM CHECK US OUT [url="http://www.MYSPACE.COM/KRAVINBAND"]WWW.MYSPACE.COM/KRAVINBAND[/url] OR KRAVIN BAND ON YOUTUBE THATS U PLAYING THE S.O.S MUSIC FESTIVAL WE PLAYED 5 OF THEM ,PURE CLASSIC ROCK AND DRIVIN BLUES THATS WHAT WE LOVE AND AIM FOR . THANKS

• 3 weeks later...

HI STEVE I HAVE SEEN YOUR ADV WE ARE 2 GUITARS AND DRUMMER AT THE MOMENT LOOKING FOR BASS PLAYER TO SHARE OPEN IDEAS AND SONG WRITING ,WE ARE ROCK BLUES SOUND INFLUNCED BY ZEPPELIN HENDRIX ZZ TOP FREE FLEETWOOD MAC AND MORE ,THATS MY EX BAND BACK HOME AS A SAMPLE WE HAD AN ALBUM AND MANY GIGS FESTIVALS ALSO WWW.MYSPACE.COM/KRAVINBAND OR ON YOUTUBE CHECK KRAVIN BAND .

THANKS

MO HANY 07446 177 154

• 2 months later...

Hi Steve

Not sure if you are still looking for a hard rock band - but we are an original southern rock band - in london.

[url="http://www.nitroville.com"]www.nitroville.com[/url]

where you can hear/see us.

We are seeking a bassplayer - as our current guy has a lot of commitments with function band stuff at weekends.

We have festivals in UK/germany coming up.

If you are still looking and interested - hope to hear back.

Cheers

Tola

• 1 month later...

Hey! we're a 3 piece looking for a bass player. We play a versatile kind of rock of which only a small bit is really represented online https://soundcloud.com/blackstone771
blackstone is not the name of the band btw! we're in our early to mid 20;s and want to play origninal marterial predominantly, maybe a cover for fun, we enjoy jamming, improvising and want to have fun and push this to se where it goes.
Though I say versatile, it's all under an "umbrella" or rock,
The philosophy of the band is that every instrument is equal so we're not looking for a bassist to hide back and play roots. Tasty licks, improv bits and counterpoint is at most times the norm.
Have a listen anyway and let me know what you think, we can discuss the details later

Thanks!

Antreas

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Steve,

Don't know if you are still looking for a band, but I'm starting a band in the Twickenham area.
Curently, we are myself; Raph - Guitar/vocals and Ed - Guitar/keyboards.
We both in a band called Infinity at the moment, but want to branch out with a harder rocking band.
I thought we might call it RED MIST for now, which would work rather nicely, using our names.

We would need a drummer, however I know a few, so we could use deps until we get one.

The band I want to create would be playing 80s "Hair Metal". So everything you have listed and many more.
Scorpions, Saxon, White Lion, Bon Jovi etc.

We already have everything we need to start gigging, as the other band is a gigging band.
If you are interested please let me know.

Many thanks
Raph

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there Steve,

We are a South London based heavy rock band looking for a comitted bass player. We meet and practice 2, sometimes 3 times per week and are expecting to be very busy this year due to now working with a record label. We tend refrain from long lengthy practice sessions, and we prefer short and more frequent effective jam sessions to acheive what we need. We all work in 9-5 jobs at present.
Here is a link to our latest recordings [url="https://www.soundcloud.com/eastroad"]www.soundcloud.com/eastroad[/url] have a listen and let us know what you think.

If you like the songs and you are interested, I'm happy to discuss further via the email below.

Thanks

Will.
[email protected]

• 1 month later...