Why become a member? ×

Greetings

aido43

Hi--its getting hard to keep up with all these registrations--I had just joined Bassworld when it hit the skids and Basstalk was just getting going -lets hope this is for good.
Im living in Dublin and am a 47 yr old Bank manager--there Ive said it--its good to get it off my chest!
Had played a bit in my younger days but hadnt seriously practised for a good few years--kids,etc.--then I offloaded my 1984 Wal bass some months ago when prices were reaching ridiculous levels which meant i could afford a few new additions--Im currently playing a MM Stingray 5 w/piezo and a G&L L2000,and recently purchased a Warwick Standard 5 string and a Black Rose Tele Bass from two members of Bassworld--Im now offloading an early 80s Aria SB Special fretless 4 and a Warwick Rockbass Fortress to make room.
Have found these forums to be easily the best around as nobody is trying to score points or outdo each other and everyone can have their say--some like EB MM are very limited in voicing any criticisms.
Regards