Why become a member? ×

Feedback for BigSmokeBass

bigsmokebass

Hey Guys,

I would really appreciate if anyone i've bought, sold or traded to, if you could leave me some Feedback for the transactions.

Obviously, If you weren't satisfied with what had happened, i would really like to hear from you in a PM first just so we can settle things on a happy note but i'd be happy for an honest response all the same.

Thank you for your time and hope we can do business again soon :)

Kind Regards,

BSB

Edited by bigsmokebass

Did a nice bit of business with BSB over the weekend. Top communications throughout, very easy to deal - and, the clincher, provides biscuits with his tea.

Top chap, great patter in person, and would recommend him to all on Basschat - deal with in confidence :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I recently bought an item I have wanted for a very long time for BigSmokeBass and I couldn't feel much better about the whole transaction.
Absolutely lovely guy, even before I wanted to buy something from him, he was more then happy to just to chat with me which i found lovely.
On the day of the transaction, He had prepared me and my friend tea biscuits, which were also lovely!

If you do get the chance to buy, sell or trade through BSB i strongly advise you to as you shall not be disappointed with how he treats you :D

(also, even now, after the transaction, he's still helping me out with it so yeah! He's great ;D)

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Super transaction with Grae who bought my Jaguar bass today. Great communications, absolutely no quibble (and I really mean no quibble) on price, and was so happy that I hand delivered the bass that he slipped me something to buy my lunch with as well as diesel money! I cant remember a deal with less hassle, and can recommend Grae without hesitation.

Hope you enjoy the Jag!

Cheers,

Bob

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Just done an exchange deal with Grae. He is a really nice guy & great to deal with. We exchanged lots of emails & texts & it was a pleasure to actually meet up with him - it was a real shame that I was pushed for time so had to rush off.

I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Grae to anyone, you can trade with him with confidence.

Hope you enjoy the bass Grae.

Cheers
Steve

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Having just completed a very easy and pleasant bass trade with Grae (his Thunderbird for my Geddy Lee Jazz and G&L M2000), I can vouch for his reliability, integrity and manners. Rare things these days! :)

Excellent communications from start to finish, and the bass was received exactly as described. Highly recommended and a top guy to boot B)

Thanks Grae and enjoy the basses (or good luck selling them on...).

Edited by Conan
  • Thanks 1

Just purchased an EHX Micro POG from Grae. What a gentleman.

The communication with Grae was frequent and informative and he’s a really polite chap.

We had some fun and games with the pedal doing a farewell UK tour courtesy of the couriers (they were great at tracing the package and getting the depot manager to deliver personally).

Would very happily deal with Grae again. Genuine fella!

Edited by skb558
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...