Why become a member? ×

Feedback for juliusmonk

chuck_stones

I sold my beloved Tanglewood Baron bass to Carlos and he was an absolute legend to deal with. Really patient (with my umm'ing and aah'ing about the sale), great at communicating to sort out a good deal and just a pleasure all round to sell to. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to sell, or buy. Cheers Carlos, I hope you really enjoy the bass! :)

• 6 months later...

Carlos bought a bass from me, really easy, no hassles whatsoever and was great chatting about bass related stuff. Money was in my account before he said it would be
real pleasure and a great guy , honest and trustworthy and doesn't mess you around. ...
cheers
Harry

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a beautiful Zebra Fretless from Carlos and he sent it over from Barcelona,

Packaging was exceptional, tracked shipping with Carlos keeping me informed every step of the way. The bass arrived well and in once piece as well as him throwing in two bass pedals as a thank you.

A gentleman to deal with, thoroughly recommend.

• 1 month later...

Just engaged in what could have been a very complicated transaction with Carlos.... 3 guitars in transit, and cash flying around, but with this guy, it's just no problem! Great communications, and as others have said before gets things shipped and money sent before he say he will! Have no hesitation in buying/selling/trading.

A modest transaction (effects pedal...), but a real pleasure to deal with. Excellent, timely, pertinent communication, and all promises kept. Smooth as silk. No hesitation in dealing with Carlos in the future, nor of recommending him.
Many thanks. B)
Douglas

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just done a trade deal with Carlos,what a fantastic guy do deal with,as others have said perfect communication & just no hassle at all.
Deal with the utmost confidence as you will not find a more honest guy anywhere.
My bass arrived packaged to survive a nuclear war,it took me five minutes just to unwrap it :)

• 4 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Traded a bass Modulus q5 to Carlos[/font][/color]

Fantastic and correcte person, was a pleasure dealing with him.
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Great communication and a very quick transaction.[/font][/color]
Higly recommended mate.
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. [/font][/color]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Once again i bought a guitar from Carlos..Even though i didn't receive it yet(Carlos just sent it..) i know it will be OK as you can expect from him and will receive everything as described..Top guy to deal with..Cheers,Carlos

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a Diago Tourman from Carlos. Not only was it very fairly priced but he covered the shipping, and packaged it superbly.
Cant thank Carlos enough, comms were superb, it was obvious that he cared everything went to plan.

One of the best, trade with 100% confidence.

Thank you Carlos

Top chap

Col

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a Tobias Growler from Carlos. Excellent communications, quick dispatch, all as described (actually better condition than described), well packaged and arrived safely from Spain to Bristol. I'd happily deal with Carlos again, deal in confidence. Top bloke.

All the best

Steve