Why become a member? ×

Can Someone ID This Bass

waynepunkdude

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1344819221' post='1769754']
Exactly! Why not keep it nice and diverse like this

[/quote]

Exactly mate. Exactly. I mean, just think of the name, Beast. Beast. You know that means it's gonna have awesome tone, all the time. Beast. There there's the classic P pickups, pre-amp for divirsity, all the frets you could want, ebony and pearl for the fancy guys, and classic black for the workmen gigging in bars. Absolutely perfect. Aerodynamic too!

[size=1]*TBQH, I love the shape, one of the 'ol "if money were no object/lotto" basses is a custom BC Rich Beast.*[/size]

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1342622869' post='1738052']
I've never seen anything like it before.

[/quote]

It's amazing isn't it? The way it fades from dark chocolate brown through red to a golden yellow with the grain of the wood showing though.

It's called Tobacco Sunburst, you could probably find someone to refinish all your basses like this one.

[quote name='Darkstrike' timestamp='1344813559' post='1769678']
Ridiculous name too, imagine limiting an instrument to one genre...
[/quote]

Huh? So "Fender American Standard Jazz Bass mate" is a genre? And here's me thinking I knew everything about music. I guess it's music from the island of Tanna then. Correct?

best,
bert

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1344891736' post='1770817']
Huh? So "Fender American Standard Jazz Bass mate" is a genre? And here's me thinking I knew everything about music. I guess it's music from the island of Tanna then. Correct?

best,
bert
[/quote]

The clue is in the name..... JAZZ lol

Who is Fonder anyway, never heard of them.

If it was swiss it could be a Swiss Army Bass! :-) With built in bottle opener please!!

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1344900066' post='1770973']
what? a flinder jizz boss? what a ridiculous thing. i give it a year maximum, and they will have gone under.
[/quote]

Not so sure they'll go under, as long as they keep on coming up with new and exciting designs that surprise and and amaze us, pioneer the use of new materials and innovative electronics they might become popular.

[quote name='Fat Rich' timestamp='1344933392' post='1771151']
Not so sure they'll go under, as long as they keep on coming up with new and exciting designs that surprise and and amaze us, pioneer the use of new materials and innovative electronics they might become popular.
[/quote]

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1344845763' post='1769872']
I think they're like squier
[/quote]

Weren't they named by a cab driver? I had that Leo bloke in the back once; said he built guitars but oi reckon he was lion. D'ja see them Lympics then Guv? Gor blimey.