Why become a member? ×

Korg NS5R synth module

Up for sale is my Korg NS5R synth module that I used with a set of Roland PK5 midi keyboard pedals to add some great synth sounds

Its in perfect working order and comes with the power lead but no manual.

Ebay Link [URL="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170881141648"]Korg NS5R synth module[/URL]

Starting price is £60

[IMG]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj211/david_l_perry/gear%20for%20sale/PICT0566.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj211/david_l_perry/gear%20for%20sale/PICT0565.jpg[/IMG]

Dave

[quote name='AndThenSome1' timestamp='1342711269' post='1739797']
And, according to forum rules, finishing price!
[/quote]

It just says a price not a finishing price....

Cant see anything about posting ebay links being against forum rules.....?? if it is can somebody please point out where this is.

Thanks, Dave

[u][font=Arial][size=3][b][color=#FF0000]Rules and Guidelines for the Marketplace[/color][/b][/size][/font][/u]

For the attention of sellers and buyers – stay safe online !

Here are some simple rules and tips which will help you make the most of the marketplace forums and avoid being drawn into a dispute regarding an item or payment. We cannot accept any responsibility for items sold here but can help you avoid being ripped off, and you can help us help you. Please read the following and be careful out there!

[size=3][u][b]Guidelines for SELLERS[/b][/u][/size]

1. Please use the forums correctly – listings must be put in the correct sections not least because people will not be able to find your item. The ‘Other musically related stuff’ forum should be treated as such – no selling furniture or exhaust systems please! Items related to bass playing and music in general are fine.

2. Please provide pictures with your listing, or show your intent to do so. It will help people judge the accuracy of the advert and help you sell the item. If pictures are impossible, if you can’t get someone to lend you their camera, you should allow viewing of the item.

3. These forums are for selling USED items only. If you are a trader then get in touch with a moderator who will be able to help you.

4. Moderators will step in and remove fraudulent or otherwise dodgy items. If there are any concerns or questions please PM a moderator.

5. You must state a price for your item. Anything without a price clearly stated will be subject to removal.

[quote name='AndThenSome1' timestamp='1342715209' post='1739905']Ahh sorry, I missed it was an eBay link - there's a seperate forum for those, I think in here it's just straight sales with set prices[/quote]
Nope, the eBay thread is for the discussion of eBay listings, not promoting an eBay listing you've posted. The sales threads are the correct place, but it's expected that you'll make clear your post is a link to your eBay listing.

[quote name='noelk27' timestamp='1342725391' post='1740116']

Nope, the eBay thread is for the discussion of eBay listings, not promoting an eBay listing you've posted. The sales threads are the correct place, but it's expected that you'll make clear your post is a link to your eBay listing.
[/quote]

My bad, didn't realise how the eBay forum worked!

It's not worth getting into a tizz, David. I read your add and knew exactly what you intended. Other, possibly, than start by saying "Up for sale on eBay is my [X]" you couldn't really have been clearer.

Edit: Some free bumps though!

Edited by noelk27

[quote name='noelk27' timestamp='1342734104' post='1740332']
It's not worth getting into a tizz, David. I read your add and knew exactly what you intended. Other, possibly, than start by saying "Up for sale on eBay is my [X]" you couldn't really have been clearer.
[/quote]

Like many here, I absolutely get your point. Though this section of the site is clearly marked as a "Market Place", with the very obvious intention of providing a place to offer items for sale, at a fixed price, to this strong community of other fellow bass players. If not controlled, the "Market Place" could simply become a "go check ebay for stuff I'm selling" place, become very cluttered and provide no value whatsoever. I am completely in support of the mods if they choose to restrict this activity, though maybe in future the "Market Place" might have a sub-forum called "Go look on ebay, I have no intention of offering you guys first dibs or any favours, I simply want to sell my stuff for the highest price, and need somewhere to advertise it..." Anyone else want to chime in here?