Dave Vader

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Not a sale or purchase addition, but Russ sawa post I`d written where I said I`d really liked the sound of my rig when another bassist had played a Jazz through it, so offered to loan me his spare Jazz. Dropped it off to the venue I was playing at on Sat night. As usual we spoke about all things bass etc. So like I said, not a sales update or anything, but credit where credits due for loaning me the bass - and a nice one it is too, am quite taken with it.

• 5 months later...

Met up with Russ today in order to relieve him of the burden of owning such a beautiful teal green Yamaha TRB5 Mk1, which is now safely in my possession..

Given our relative locations - me on the south coast and Russ somewhere up Northampton way I believe - this very clandestine meeting only happened because Russ managed to 'arrange' a much-needed works site visit in Crawley, which is within an hour of me.. Without that effort and creative thinking on his part, we couldn't really have worked something out on the bass, so I'm really grateful.

So needless to say, I am more than happy to recommend Russ to one and all here on Basschat .. deal with in absolute confidence Folks! :)

As I've said many times before, dealing with like-people like Russ is one of the absolute joys of this Forum and long may it continue..

So thanks for doing that Russ and for selling me such a fabulous bass!

Nik

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On more than one occasion I've met up with Basschatters to do a deal, and you know amost instantly they are going to be a long term long distance friend.

Russ is one of those guys.
If we both didn't have work to do, we would probably still be yakking about a certain R*** weilding YES bassist. :D

Absolutely top class bloke,
cheers Russ!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...