Why become a member? ×

Feedback for patpatel

rommi

• 5 months later...

Just bought a G & L SB2 from Pat.

Real good guy to deal with, communication with him is quick and easy, guitar was exactly as described. Postage was quick even though it was sent and delivered over Xmas and new year period and from Vienna. Guitar was very securely wrapped and boxed.

I would definitely do business with Pat again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just bought a De Gier Origin 5 from Pat and it couldn't have been easier. The bass was exactly as described, it was excellently packaged, it arrived quickly and safely all the way from Austria and Pat's communication through out was exceptional. I wouldn't hesitate in buying from him again. 10/10. Cheers again Pat!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Pat purchased a Cali compressor from me as it was a straightforward and pleasant transaction. He paid immediately and was very helpful in assisting me navigate international shipping options. Very enjoyable communications and a credit to the BC community.

John

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I bought a really great Atelier Z bass from Pat. It was an overseas sale, something which I'm very wary to do with an instrument (to not try it first). Anyway, Pat's candid and knowledgeable nature allowed me to really feel sure that the bass was worth going for, he even sent recordings which were really well played/recorded and allowed me to hear all aspects of the bass. Postage and all the usual info was kept up to date as we went along, and the bass is FANTASTIC. A real pro player guy.

Highly recommend Pat to anyone looking to trade with him. 

Thanks again mate. Jo

• 1 year later...