Why become a member? ×

johny new boy needs help please

snap

hi all im snap from lincoln uk been playing an old beat up bass for approx 2 months (couldnt tell you what make it is) have been asked to join a local band with gigs booked for november onwards im looking for a bass thats up for the job here comes the catch have only got a budget of £100.00 can any one help many thanks in advance great web site by the way :)

[quote name='The Burpster' post='19286' date='Jun 17 2007, 08:33 PM']Whos the daddy?

Thats what I wanna know?

:)[/quote]

I guess it must be you, seeing as how you've been promoted an' all. :huh:

I reckon it puts you in charge of the Bassplayers popular front of Lincolnshire (in a John Cleese kinda way)

Mup.

We'll have to have a meeting 'round a fire at midnight on a full mooon, running around naked, chant a few olde cantations, slay a few virgins and then debate wether or not you're worthy of Lincolnshire status.....

We'll let you know.......

:)

Ps if you know any ACTUAL virgins then you'd better send them along as it may take some time to get the meeting of the ground!

[quote name='The Burpster' post='20242' date='Jun 19 2007, 03:34 PM']Mup.
We'll have to have a meeting 'round a fire at midnight on a full mooon, running around naked, chant a few olde cantations, slay a few virgins and then debate wether or not you're worthy of Lincolnshire status.....[/quote]

We used to do that under the Stonebow on New Year's Eve.

Then the coppers wanted to join the party in 1988 and it was never the same since... :)

[quote name='Mr Cougar' post='20465' date='Jun 19 2007, 10:39 PM']Hey Muppet do you still start every sentence with either "tell ya' what" or "now then"? If you do you are a definitely still a Lincs man.[/quote]

Rumbled :)

And me missus is smelly Skelly born and bred. :huh: