Why become a member? ×

RULE CHANGES TO MARKETPLACE, 36 hour bumping rule, Trade Valuations and Trade Offers.

Shockwave

Hello all

We have put into place an updated firm policy on bumping and trade valuations, Please follow these or your advert faces deletion.

[quote]

[font=Arial]5. You must state a price for your item. Even if your item is just for trade, you must include your trade valuation of your item as a guide for others seeking to trade. Anything without a price clearly stated will be subject to removal. Also do not invite 'offers'.[/font]

[font=Arial]7. "Bumping" - The practice of adding a post to your advert for the purpose of moving it to the top of the forum. No more than one "bump" per 36 hours please. The moderators will delete adverts that get 'bumped' too often.[/font]
[/quote]

The bumping rule has had to be put into place due to the increasing amount of people using the classifieds.

[b]Any bumps that break this rule will be deleted without notification[/b]

The moderating team.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I would like to remind members that [b]all offers [i]must[/i] be made by Private Message only.[/b]

Cash offers in a sales thread, like the discussion of value, can be damaging to a sale. Trade offers can [i]only[/i] be allowed if a link to the Basschat classifieds thread listing the equipment is also posted.

Any posts that do not keep within these terms will be deleted without warning.

Thank you :)

• 7 months later...

I feel the need to re-iterate that [b]the above rule regarding trade offers in a sales thread very much stands.[/b]

[b]All[/b] trade offers [b]must[/b] be made by [b]private message only[/b]. Repeat offenders may find their posting rights in the marketplace forums reduced.

• 1 year later...

MB1.
Please Note
Anyone posting a trade on a sales thread will have there post deleted without notification.
So if you've got your heart set on trading your gear against another purchase?
Make sure you PM the seller with your trade or offer
as this will ensure them seeing it.
...Don't post it on there ad.