Why become a member? ×

RULE CHANGES TO MARKETPLACE, 36 hour bumping rule and Trade Valuations

Now then, gang - please note some minor changes to how the Basschat marketplace works, specifically around 36hr bumping and trade valuations. Shockwave's original post, confirming the changes, can be found [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/183234-rule-changes-to-marketplace-36-hour-bumping-rule-and-trade-valuations/"]here[/url].

I hope this clarifies what people need to do, and best of luck with your sales.

------------------------------------------------------

[i]Hello all

We have put into place an updated firm policy on bumping and trade valuations, Please follow these or your advert faces deletion.[/i]

[Quote][font=Arial]5. You must state a price for your item. Even if your item is just for trade, you must include your trade valuation of your item as a guide for others seeking to trade. Anything without a price clearly stated will be subject to removal. Also do not invite 'offers'.[/font]

[font=Arial]7. "Bumping" - The practice of adding a post to your advert for the purpose of moving it to the top of the forum. No more than one "bump" per 36 hours please. The moderators will delete adverts that get 'bumped' too often.[/font][/quote]

[i]The bumping rule has had to be put into place due to the increasing amount of people using the classifieds.

The moderating team.[/i]