Why become a member? ×

Ehrlund EAP - where to buy?

thisnameistaken

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this Keith, sorry, I've been a bit remiss recently - a crazy few weeks, so thanks for running with it!
I'm a bit surprised no one has taken you up on the offer to try it yet, it seems the perfect chance for the price of the postage! :)

Edited by daflewis

Likewise, I've so many things going on and I've just got another bass which I'd like to try it on.

It really worked well on the Antoni 1/2 pint, (an inexpensive ply bass) but that's gone to a new home and I'm just setting up a Stentor (hybrid) which sounds amazing acoustically but I've not got as far as attaching any 'lectrics as yet.

Needles to say the Ehrlund performs well on my carved Hungarian & French basses into an Acoustic Image combo.

Edited by Mr Bassman

[quote name='ubassman' timestamp='1379330823' post='2211266']

Keith do you still have the Ehrlund or is it back with Daf ?
[/quote]

I've spoken to Geoff , he'd really like to try it but feels he's too busy just now to do it justice.

I'll double check with Daf but I'm sure it's ok to send it on to you.

Please p.m. your address.

Hi Keith,
Yeh, no worries! :) please pass it on...
Cheers,
Daf

Peter, so you know, I ask that it's posted "special" so that it's insured and signed for if that's ok... (About £6-7) Also due to new postal regs Keith will have to remove the battery - used 9volts are now classed as dangerous goods!
To replace it remove the screws on the end with the volume pot - the whole board then slides out.
Enjoy!

Edited by daflewis