Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Ollie73

loki

I sent Oli my Stingray 2EQ and in return he sent me his Thumb Bolt-On. He is an absolute pleasure to deal with.

I was a little worried as he is in Belgium and I'm in the UK but there was absolutely no need to be.

Oli is a total pro and a very nice guy. I can highly recommend dealing with him.

Scott.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Ollie73 traded me his Thumb 5 string [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/186741-sold-warwick-thumb-bo-5/page__p__1821686__hl__thumb__fromsearch__1#entry1821686"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry1821686[/url] for my Bacchus Super Jazz 5.

Very easy transaction with good communication and very well packed bass.

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by Acebassmusic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have just received my Xotic Jazz Bass from Ollie! Yeeahyee!!! :lol:

Man, where to begin... This was my first purchase from a bass chatter outside the UK, the bass was located in Belgium so I had my doubts in the beginning... However, Ollie was very prompt with answering my questions. Same week we even spoke on the phone! While payment was on its way, Ollie kept me up to date, providing me with all the details (Consignment number, ETA of the box etc.) and we stayed in touch all week.

He is a great guy and I can definitely guarantee you that he is trustworthy and reliable, if you buy from him you can rest assured! :D

Thanks man! :)

[quote name='Enrico' timestamp='1397575762' post='2425298']
I have just received my Xotic Jazz Bass from Ollie! Yeeahyee!!! :lol:

Man, where to begin... This was my first purchase from a bass chatter outside the UK, the bass was located in Belgium so I had my doubts in the beginning... However, Ollie was very prompt with answering my questions. Same week we even spoke on the phone! While payment was on its way, Ollie kept me up to date, providing me with all the details (Consignment number, ETA of the box etc.) and we stayed in touch all week.

He is a great guy and I can definitely guarantee you that he is trustworthy and reliable, if you buy from him you can rest assured! :D

Thanks man! :)
[/quote]

Wow... Thanks Enrico!
Enjoy !

• 2 months later...