Why become a member? ×

GONE: £600 Fender USA 62 American Vintage Re-issue Precision - posted

Walker

[b]PRICE INCLUDES INSURED COURIER TO UK ADDRESS[/b]

[color=#a52a2a][b]Lots of photos a few post down...[/b][/color]

I had this USA American Vintage Re-issue 1962 Precision in a trade a few months back - I've put on a brand new set of Thomastik Infeld roundwounds and have really enjoyed playing it at home.

However I've gigged it a couple of times and I keep going back to my Jazz with flats - the sound suits our band so much better, so I'm thinking about selling it for what I paid, £600. I'll post it in the UK for free, insured.

I have a few things I need to buy, so I won't be looking for trades I'm afraid.

The original fender tweed case and all the chromey gubbins are included as is the candy.

[b]It had a break to the neck many years ago[/b], but it's as solid as a rock - and I mean solid - no issues at all. So that's why it's such a bargain. So grab yourself an amazing US Precision for a silly amount of money.

A few things to point out:

1. you cannot notice or feel the repair when you are playing
2. punters cannot see the repair when you are playing
3. the repair is as strong as the original wood, if not stronger, so it's not going anywhere
4. its in lovely condition, well set up, plays like a dream and sounds like only one of the classic P's can!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/176456-usa-fender-precision-1994-1962-re-issue-l600/"]Full story here.[/url]

[b]I'm in Cirencester next weekend (13th and 14th) if you want to meet or want me to drop off anywhere along the route from Ciren' to Swansea.[/b]

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Walker

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]G|----u-m---------------|[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]D|--b-------------------|[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]A|----------------------|[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]E|-----------p----------|[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll take the postage cost off for pickup.[/font]

Edited by Walker