Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Leduc MNV6 for sale: SOLD

Cleanhead

[size=6]Final price drop.[/size]

Fantastic and rare Leduc MNV6 - 6 String headless bass from 1992 in a stunning 9.5 of 10 condition.
No player wear, nothing. Some little scratches on the body, but not possible to catch them in a picture.
The MNV were made between 1990 and 1994, this one is as mentioned made in 1992, but it looks like if it had been made last year. Last century woods were used for this instrument.

• Ash body with a cerused metalic british green with fine flakes and a gloss varnish.
• Neck and fretboard are in 3 parts (3 parts on the back and 3 parts on the front. All bookmatched, same wood veener on the neck and on the fretboard) the middle is in birdseye maple and the sides are in flamed maple on quarter sawn.
• 34" scale, dual trussrods with a Leduc headless sytem
• 18mm string spacing.
• 4,2 kg
• New Fodera strings are on. (No double balls strings needed, only classic strings.)
• Leduc/Benedetti hight impedance pickups
• Wenge ramp
• John East U-Retro Deluxe preamp (it's a upgrade): volume/blend stacked, bass/treeble stacked with a push/pull bright, mid/mid frequency stacked, passive tone operates in active, active/passive switch, blend mix/ both PU's switch, mute switch and gain trimpot in the cavity for the 2 pickups.
• New hardcase.

A really great bass with a incredible comfort, playability and sound. It´s the thinnest neck I ever had the chance to play on. Incredible.

[size=5][s]2.450[/s],- [s]2.300[/s],- [s]2.200[/s],- [s]2.050[/s],- 1.999,- EUR, shipping on me.[/size]

Pictures and sound-files on request.

Excuse me for my basic english, please.

Edited by Cleanhead