Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Bassintheface

bassintheface

• 10 months later...

I bought Jamie's Squier Silver Series Jazz bass in a totally pain-free transaction. Caught him at a terrible time personally but he still managed to sort it all out for me. Complete gent to deal with and I reckon he must have shares in bubblewrap as I have never seen so much. Oh, yes, the bass is fantastic, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Bought a JV P bass from Jamie (same mentioned above I assume!). Its an absolutely great instrument which he sold to me at a very reasonable price.

Response was always really quick, friendly and helpful to any of my enquiries. He is one of the most reassuring people I've ever dealt with, which is great when you are sending money to someone you've never met, for an instrument you've not played! He was totally trustworthy and made sure he could be contacted if anything were to go wrong, not that I ever felt it would, just great to have such a thorough seller who understands these things.

Also went out of his way to get the bass to me via friends and family to where I could pick the bass up easily.

Highest recommendation from me, buy with peace of mind from this guy.

Thanks Jamie.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just opened a couple of boxes from Jamie, I can't tell you how easy and enjoyable it was to do business with him, great comms and immediate delivery, and it should not go without noting that even the courier noted the quality of the packing! Highly highly recommended.
Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Did a nice and super quick deal with Jamie on his Handbox and Barefaced cab. Deal agreed at 6pm yesterday and cab delivered to me at 4pm today. Wrexham to Hexham in record time! Thanks mate and deal with 100% confidence here one and all 🤘🤘🤘

• Like 1