Why become a member? ×

Feedback for loudandclear

Clarky

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Terry bought my Mesa 2 x 15 Deisel cab last month, and helped me out big time by paying up front even though the plan was to meet, which allowed me to fund the Alembic I was GAS-ing for. Then what with the snow and ice and having to reorganise my trip, he didn't see his cab for over a month! Finally met and delivered the cab at a rather soggy Gordano services last weekend. Really easy deal, Terry's a great guy and communicator - would deal with again anytime :)

Edited by Shaggy

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's over 4 years since I had contact with Terry when I bought his Skjold, a couple of weeks back he got in touch for a P-bass wiring kit, then another!

Great pleasure to deal with, spot on comms & instant payment, everything that makes dealing on basschat so good B) .

Cheerz, John

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

It's always a pleasure to buy gear from Terry. He's as honest as the day is long and a great bloke to boot. I bought a Silver Series Precision off him today. We had a good old chinwag afterwards. I hope I get to see him again in the not too distant future

• 6 months later...

Bought a lovely Silver Series P bass from Terry. An absolute gent- he even called into work on a saturday to track the delivery for me, as my neighbours had signed for the parcel the day before but hadn't yet dropped it to me. Solved the issue!

Bass is a belter, communication was easy throughout and Terry is a lovely bloke to deal with.

Thanks again Terry,

Will

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...