Why become a member? ×

Bassmachine feedback

Shonks

I think I might be the first to leave some feedback for Steve aka Bassmachine.

He bought my Fender fotoflame 62 reissue P bass.

Bassmachine is in Greece and asked me, if it was ok to send the bass there.

When i saw how much it was over and above what it would have been to post to the UK Bassmachine was more than happy without quibble lend a hand with the cost.
although I was a little apprehensive sending all the way to Greece it all turned out fine with ParcelForce

As soon as it arrived safely Steve let me know and even sent me pics of the bass cuddling up to some of the others in his collection.
He's got quite a few there I might add.

A cool guy and a pleasure to do business with. Great communications, quick payment thru Paypal.

Deal with confidence

all the best
Shonks
xx
:friends:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Stavros is awesome.

He proposed a trade deal that certainly cost him a smlall fortune to complete as postage from Greece to UK is a lot more than you'd think.

Kept me fully up to date and the bass is exactly as described. Tonnes of bubblewrap and extremely well packaged. I could not be happier with the deal!

Trade with Stavros with a very high level of confidence.

Cheers!

Alex

• 2 months later...

I traded my custom shop special edition warwick bass with Stavros and he was so kind, trustful, and sent me a mint condition nice Spector DW signature :)

So i recommend him!

Don't be affraid of Greece, he can send his bass securely!

Thanks mate!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Deal in absolute confidence with Stavros, a true gent. Stavros is in Greece, I'm in Ireland and the deal was hassle free, actually easier than dealing with some local guys :D No messing about and excellent communication all the way.

Hes got an awesome bass collection and knows his stuff. Highly recommend.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We have traded our goods second time, Stavros (Bassmachine) sent his bass in excellent condition from Greece as we agreed.
This guy is 10/10, i [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]recommend him so much! [/font][/color]
Σας ευχαριστώ! (thank you!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I had pleasure of trading basses with Stavros as first transaction here on basschat. :) Distance was big (Poland <-> Greece), but everything went perfectly well, very good contact and absolutely zero problems. :)
I highly recommend doing business with Bassmachine!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, what can I say, that hasn't already been said in the positive feedback that have gone above! Steve is a true gentleman, honest and true to his word.
successfully completed a trade with Steve ( in Greece ) and myself ( Ireland ) with absolutely no issues... Buy, trade or sell to Steve with confidence!

Cheers

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just received a little gem of a Warwick bass from Stavros. Firstly,he is thoroughly trained in the arts of international postage, It took less than week! I've sent basses to Cheshire under 48 postage and it took over a week! This man is also, undoubtedly, a packing ninja. I put my full trust in Stavros and he delivered higher than any expectations. As has already been said: He's a credit to Basschat and the Bass playing community globally. Buying from Stravos is easier than your weekly shop, All the best. Marty

• 2 weeks later...

[color=#373E4D][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Feedback for Stavros([/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bassmachine[/font][/color][b])[/b]

[color=#373E4D][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]There's no need for any other words for Stavros...as usual, the product details were accurate and the communication was awsome.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#373E4D][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]MAXIMUM CONFIDENCE seller! I highly recommend any transaction with Stavros![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#373E4D][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Thanks Steve ! [/size][/font][/color]

Edited by nelu_bass

• 4 weeks later...

I've just completed my biggest and most valuable trade deal with Stavros.
He's a superb trader and is very knowledgable. Issues were quickly sorted thanks to his willingness to be flexible. He's a credit to Basschat and to bass trading in general. A thoroughly nice bloke who you'll be glad you traded with. Despite the distance between the UK and beautiful Greece, the logistics are simply not a problem. He even managed to get a guitar to me before I was aware it had left Greece, I'm still not sure how he did that. I'm delighted that I've not only got an amazing and unique Ritter bass but that I've made a good friend.
Thanks very much Stavros, be sure to keep in touch.
One of the best
Cheers
Col

Edited by CPBass