• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Everyone's said it all already! Did a trade with Greg (aka Shaggy) who took my 1977 Gibson acoustic in exchange for his 1978 Bassman 135 head. The head was very fairly described, he was very easy to deal with and an all round good chap. I wish I could add something new to the 16 existing posts...

During the trade Greg rescued an abandoned puppy from a burning building with no thought for his personal safety.

MB1. :)
Greg bought my Powerblock...Quick Payment...Great Communication...Transaction slowed courtesy of Barclays(why does it take them so long to cash a cheque?)...and speeded up again by The Royal Mail!(i kid you not! :rolleyes: )
Cheers Greg!
Martin!

Just bought a 1978 Guild B301 from Greg (Shaggy) this morning, its sweeeeet!! :) Quick trade, no hassle, cracking price, free strings, well looked after bass and offered to let me come try it out beforehand. I had stinging hangover, the shakes and swayin a little; he didn't even point it out, proper gentleman :rolleyes: .

I'm going to be keeping my eye on the stuff he's putting up for sale, real unusual USA rock relics at a fantastic price. Currently up a USA BC Rich Eagle and Fender 70s Fretless P!! Both at which I took a shot a trading :lol: . Would love to do a deal again in the future.

Cheers Greg :lol:

• 3 months later...

I've just bought a fretless Musicman Sabre custom bass off Greg and it has been one of the best sales I've been through as a buyer, if not the smoothest due to the mystery of the online banking!

Greg has remained patient with great communication and has been a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend him to any basschatter looking to do a deal. Again, thanks very much Greg!

• 2 months later...