Why become a member? ×

SOLD - PRS CU24 20th Anniversary (Orange) '05

It's going to kill me to part with this guitar, but if I am honest I bought it as a 'nice to have' studio tool and very rarely comes out of its case to perform in its full glory. I have been the only owner and purchased it from Guitar Centre Dallas, TX in 2005. This model was only produced for one year in 2005.

I have uploaded some pics (before my camera died on me!), but I will add a few more later.

We all know what Paul Reed Smith guitars are and all about the high quality of their instruments, so I will just leave you with the finer details about the spec direct from the horses mouth...[list]
[*][b]Body[/b] - Carved flame maple top with mahogany back.
[*][b]Neck[/b] - 25" scale length mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard with green ripple abalone 20th Anniversary 'birds in flight' with brown lip mother of pearl wisps (t[u]he inlay is unique to this model and the neck on this guitar is 'Standard' spec[/u])
[*][b]Hardware[/b] - PRS Tremelo / PRS 14:1 Phase II Low Mass Locking Tuners / Black anodized '20th' truss rod cover
[*][b]Electronics[/b] - HFS Treble and Vintage Bass coil tapped humbuckers / Volume and Push/Pull tone control with 3-way selector toggle pickup selector
[*][b]Finish[/b] - Orange
[*][b]Case[/b] - PRS fitted leather
[/list]
I still have all the original documents and factory tags that came with the guitar (PRS owners are fussy about that!).

The guitar is in good condition. The frets are in very good condition and will be professionally polished in the next couple of days and loaded with new strings. No faults or niggles to report with regards to the electronics. Plays like new!

There are a couple of cosmetic wear and tear things to let you know about...there is a small dink on the top, light lacquer scratches on the back of the body and a little bit of discolouration on the bridge saddles. Thats it really. I have really put a lot of effort to look after this guitar since I brought it over from the US and considering its age it still looks very fresh and sounds and plays great, as you would expect from a PRS instrument.

This very collectable and simply stunning guitar can be yours for [s]£1500[/s][b] £1400 [/b]inc. case.

I am offering this guitar on BC for one week only then I will advertise the guitar on Ebay, Gumtree and local press if it doesn't sell this week. I am not a fan of sending high-end instruments via courier, so this guitar will be [u]collection only[/u] from Cardiff.

Thanks for taking the time to look at the sale and if you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Edited by shizznit

• 4 months later...