Why become a member? ×

Beedster's wall of shame

Beedster

Chris bought my Mesa Scout 15 and I had the pleasure of delivering it to him. Had lots of manly conversations over whiskey and gin (ok, talked about our kids a lot over a cuppa) and it was a real pleasure to meet him face to face. Would not hesitate to do business with Chris again and can hopefully return the cuppa in NL some day, or go ape sh!t and drink beer or such... :)

Thanks Chris, you're a star.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another year, another deal with Chris, rather as usual involving swapping the same stuff back to each other!

This one involved me acquiring a particularly special old bass; and again as usual nothing was too much trouble for Chris - he made a long train trip from Canterbury to Cambridge and back to make the deal happen.

Thanks mate - until next year then! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Traded a blue sparkle Flea bass for an awsome Ampeg Heritage B-15, we met up at a train station mid way and did the deal, all was good and Chris is a pleasure to deal with.

Also sold Chris my black Flea bass, unfortunately Parcel Force are useless and it arrived a couple of day late, but Chris was understanding and patient, thanks, i'm looking forward to our next bit of business!,

• 2 months later...

I have just bought Chris's Glibson J200 geetar from him and I was so worried about spending a great deal of money I didn't bother checking his feedback...

No need as he is one of the best known traders on here, a true gentleman and man of his word. The J200 arrived in bombproof packaging early this morning and is entirely as described, perfect for me.
I'm sure we'll trade again.

thanks Chris. B)

• 3 weeks later...

After replying to a thread about Double Bass strings, Beedster was incredibly kind, and sent me a set of hardly used "Weedwacker" DB strings. He wanted no money (even to cover postage) for them, and I think this is an act of great kindness.
In fact, in any communication I've had with him in the past, he just strikes me as a great guy and top BC'er
Many thanks Beedster :) :) :)

Edited by Marc S

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bought a Samson L1200 mixing desk from Chris. Easy transaction, arrived well packed and in great condition. A solid and reliable BCer, pleasure to do business with. Many thanks! Ian

• 2 months later...

It is always a pleasure doing business with Chris.
This is the 3rd neck I have bought from him (he's my Official Parts Supplier now... :D :D :D ).

Great guy, great comms and sells great gear, what else can you ask for?

[quote name='Byo' timestamp='1499510062' post='3331930']
It is always a pleasure doing business with Chris.
This is the 3rd neck I have bought from him (he's my Official Parts Supplier now... :D :D :D ).

Great guy, great comms and sells great gear, what else can you ask for?
[/quote]

Ha ha, I think I now have Allparts Preferred Dealer status Byron! Pleasure doing business with you as always mate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sold a Gherson Jazz Bass to Chris, which must be about the 5th or 6th time we've bought/sold gear on Basschat...

Apart from having legendary Basschat status, Chris is always a pleasure to deal with and is one of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet.

Highly, highly recommended !

Thanks Chris - hope you enjoy the bass and here's to the next one.. 😁

Nik