Why become a member? ×

Beedster's wall of shame

Beedster

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Dr.Dave' post='586611' date='Sep 1 2009, 04:05 PM']I've dealt with Chris in the past but today he stepped aside from a deal of his own purely to help me out.

I'd like to publicly thank him and let everyone know what a gentleman he is.[/quote]

Dave mate, it was a pleasure, let's face it, I've enough basses and bass bits. You've done a fair few people on here a few favours in your time so call it karma :)

Chris

[quote name='Dr.Dave' post='586611' date='Sep 1 2009, 04:05 PM']I've dealt with Chris in the past but today he stepped aside from a deal of his own purely to help me out.

I'd like to publicly thank him and let everyone know what a gentleman he is.[/quote]
+1

Very happy to second that Dave!!

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a 1973 jazz body from Chris and, what with one thing and another, it ended up being quite a tricky transaction. Problems emerged at all sorts of stages and I am sure they would, for some, have been insurmountable.
Chris, though, was friendly, patient, accomodating and did everything he could to help find a solution to the problems that arose.
He was extremely generous with his time in getting the bass ready, way above and beyond the call of duty. And when there were a few problems once it arrived - which were caused in transit despite the bass being perfectly well packed - he was again a gent in helping to get it sorted.
We can all be good eggs when everything goes smoothly but when this one hit some snags Chris did everything he could to get it sorted. It was hugely appreciated, thanks Chris,
Matthew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just done a gear exchange with Chris, in a dark motorway service station near Birmingham.
Top man very easy to deal with.
I think if security had clocked us, they might have thought something very very dodgy was going on. Big things being swapped from car to car, very suspicious indeed.
Great to meet you Chris.

thanks again

Ta very glad Dale :)

[quote name='bigd1' post='642210' date='Oct 31 2009, 10:23 PM']Just done a gear exchange with Chris, in a dark motorway service station near Birmingham.
Top man very easy to deal with.
I think if security had clocked us, they might have thought something very very dodgy was going on. Big things being swapped from car to car, very suspicious indeed.
Great to meet you Chris.

thanks again

Ta very glad Dale :)[/quote]

Right back at ya Dale. Good to meet you and thanks for taking the time to drive down south. I'm sure the CCTV footage was checked a few times, especially the bit where I was really struggling to get the large dark dead weight into the back of my car!

I'm very happy with the Mesa, hope you're equally happy with the Markbass

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris and I finally did a deal yesterday - total pleasure to deal with as expected.

He denies it but I suspect he is either A) SAS or :) MI6 so if he says I was nice it's only cos I was a bit scared!!!

(Sean Connery voice.......' Q you're a sh*te, a sh*te for shore eyes' )

Cheers Chris!