Why become a member? ×

kdubb24 Feedback

Chimike

Recently swopped EMG pickups with kdubb24. At all times he was polite, pleasant, and patient, necessary in this case, as he was a newbie, and in Germany. His pickups arrived quickly, really well packed, and absolutely as new. Couldn't have been better ! Well recommended.
Chimike

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a lovely 1995 MIJ Ibanez SR800 from Kim. I was kept informed all the way and when I had problem understanding the onboard EQ system, took the time to email a diagram to me. A credit to the community ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a set of P-bas pups and a bridge from Kim.

All came REALLY fast from Germany and all well packed and in great condition. Just as promised.

Kim's a great guy. Good to deal with and a nice guy to chat with.

Many thanks Kim!

Cheers
Rich

• 2 months later...

Just took delivery of Kim's Joe Barden JB4 pickups- as mentioned before, a top bloke to deal with! The pickups took a while to arrive, but this was due to Royal Snail taking ages to deliver the package- Kim was absolutely spot on during our communications over the sale, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again... thanks mate! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kim sold me the first items I have ever purchased through basschat. They we pristine condition dimarzio pickups and I couldn't be happier with them! Really great communications and fast delivery! I wont hesitate to make further purchases when he has more items for sale (and I have the cash to buy!)

Julian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a loaded Jazz bass body off Kim - can vouch for all of the above great feedback - smooth deal, totally patient with my initial dithering, excellent and entertaining communications, and super-speedy delivery
Thanks fella! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought Kim's Yin Yang and met with him personally for the transaction.
Great guy, the bass is as described, kim was very polite and completely trustworthy.
Would buy from him again without hesitation.
The only regret I have is that I didn't have time to buy him a beer... maybe another time...

• 1 year later...