Why become a member? ×

Psycho-Slaps trial set - please read "Innovation trial sets" before posting

daflewis

Post a reply to register your interest in a trial set....

PSYCHO-SLAPS
A string similar to the Silver Slaps but thicker; there's plenty to grab hold of!
WARNING! These are REALLY thick so you'll probably have to widen your nut slots to try them....

Edited by daflewis

• 1 month later...

Hi Daf,
looking to see if I can try these out please? I've bought a few sets of Golden Slaps over the years, but like a bit more tension these days. Interested to see if these will fit my needs prior to buying. Do I PM you my address details if they are available for trial?
cheers,
Sy.

Hi Sy,
Not being a slap player myself I'm not actually familiar with the psycho-slaps, but my impression from the factory is that they're actually about the same tension as the gold/silver slaps, just thicker; so it may be that the super-silvers would be closer to what you're after. That said, you are, of course, welcome to try them anyway (you may as well try both and see which you prefer!).... Just one word of caution - as I mentioned in the OP you'll almost certainly have to open up the nut slots for the psychos, so it may be best to try the supers first..?
That said, if you'd just like to give them a go anyway, just pm me your address and I'll get them out to you. :)
Cheers,
Daf

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

There has been some confusion recently about what to do when you've finished with the strings, so just a reminder for everyone...

There's a list in the opening post of each topic that I update as often as I can, so you can keep an eye on where the strings are and also see who you need to contact when you're done with them. -

(But it's all in the terms and conditions thread, which everyone has, of course, read... ;) :D )

Cheers,
Daf :)

• 7 months later...