Why become a member? ×

Feedback for maldy

hamfist

Just bought a Warwick Streamer from Gareth. What a top, top bloke to deal with. Has real integrity, an absolute pleasure to buy from. Very good communication. Kept me informed every step of the way too.
The bass was utterly immaculate, and packed well enough to survive a nuclear blast.
Buy from Gareth with confidence.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I must echo what hamfist said.

Gareth is a completely top bloke. He went to no end of trouble to respond to PMs, send me additional pics, kept me right up to date with everything all the way through. The bass landed safely, was beautifully packaged and exactly as described.

Truely the toppest of top bananas, deal with complete confidence.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I was happy to purchase a MM stingray black/rosewood 4 from Gareth just a few days ago.

He is very, very responsive and helpful. He does everything he can in order to give information or to help with whatever you may need.

The communication with him was very fast and clear, the packaging was great and the delivery was prompt.

Awesome guy and very recommended seller!

• 2 months later...

I bought an Xotic bass from Gareth and I could not be happier, both with the bass and with the way Gareth dealt with the whole thing.

Could not recommend him enough. He replies to E-mails very quickly, the bass arrived on the day we agreed, was well packed and most importantly the instrument was exactly as described if not better.

I would certainly deal with Gareth again, really nice guy and a top seller!