Why become a member? ×

Complete PA system for sale inc. Desk

I've not used these for a while as I have another larger system I use instead.

2 x HZ HE300 full range PA cabs 1x12" + HF - 300w @8 ohm each, come with vinyl covers
2 x HZ SB600 600w 18" subs with vinyl covers
1 x HZ SC700 Crossover
1 x AH PA600 Amplifier - 300w per channel @ 8 ohm, built in hi/lo pass filters, Speakon outs, Balanced/unbalanced inputs (middle amp in picture)
1 x HZ DPX1100 = 1100w Amplifier for the subs
1 x 3G 16-4-3 Mynah mixer, 16 inputs (10 with mic pre's), 4 groups, 2 aux, CD input, dedicated mono output for Subs, hush noise reduction built in. Housed in lightweight flight case

PM me or [email protected]

Edited by crez5150

[quote name='crez5150' post='198449' date='May 14 2008, 07:30 AM']Anyone interested??[/quote]

Potentially in just the mixer and / or the amp; If you're willing to split could you PM me best prices for the mixer, and the mixer & amp please?

• 1 year later...

Just to make clear as ha a few people ask.

The Amps and crossover are in an SKB rack case that is included in the sale. The Mixing desk is also in a flight case (though you can just about see this in the picture) and is one of the old 3rd Generation (3G) desks that were hand built. It sounds like a true British desk though I would get it serviced as it's been sitting in my studio for quite a while doing nothing.