Why become a member? ×

Feed back for MarkusWarwick

thegreenman555

bought Mark's Lakland 55-01 from him March 2010.

Excellent transaction throughout. Mark was a pleasure to deal with, accurate description to start with, always good & speedy communications & more photos readily supplied on request - incl photos of him packing up the bass, just to show how well he was protecting it! (& it was an A1 job, I have to say!)

this bass exceeds my every expectation - it's totally mint, just like da man said!

Happy to thoroughly recommend MarkusWarwick to all you good people!

Thanks, Mark!

Marc

• 1 year later...

Just completed the sale of my Spector Legend to Mark. Very good to deal with, excellent communications throughout, a real gent and a pleasure to deal with.

I would happily do business again and would heartily recommend him.

Alain

• 8 months later...

I bought Markus' Warwick Streamer Stage 2.

The deal was totally efficient, transparent and the outcome was even better than promised.

This guy knows how to trade and maintain an overall feel good element through consistent, friendly and timely communication.

I can't thank you enough Markus, the bass is nothing short of spectacular.

I have no hesitation in highly recommending this geezer for trading. A credit to Basschat.

Muchos grasias

Col

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I've just bought Mark's Warwick Thumb Ltd Edition and have to say that he was very patient in making a long distance (400 miles!) transaction work. He sent me loads of excellent comprehensive photos, and when he said "mint condition" he absolutely was right, unlike some people who seem to have no idea what mint means !

Totally great guy to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to other puchasers/sellers.

When the missus sees this bass, even she won't say a word (although I won't tell her how much it cost !!)

Deal with confidence :D

David

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Sold my Streamer LX to Mark. Totally smooth transaction with great communication all the way and quick payment.

Total hassle free and pleasure to deal with as well as a great guy so buy/sell with confidence.

Thanks again Mark.

• 2 years later...

Just bought marks Warwick streamer lx, such brilliant communication (haggling). Really nice bloke to deal with,provided loads of pictures of it being packaged it arrived better packed than it would have from the factory and next day . I won't hesitate to buy again from mark Shame he didn't have a jazzman for sale though. I am overwhelmed with this purchase it's absolutely mint.

Cheers mark top bloke, beggsy first dibs on any other warwicks